Oftentimes, people use massages purely for relaxation – and they can be very relaxing, but there are also therapeutic and health benefits. All of our therapists have received training in the United States and Eastern Europe, where massage therapy is given primarily for medical purposes. When you have a massage at our spa, you will see the difference. We combine both rehabilitative and relaxation techniques based on your needs, medical conditions and preferences to deliver an experience that leaves you feeling healed, renewed and restored.
Kaleria is the owner of Freehold Body Care and has more than 10 years of Massage therapy experience in both medical and spa settings. She is continuously learning new modalities and keeping up-to-date on the latest industry trends. You can count on her to bring the best of her knowledge and techniques to provide you with a customized massage therapy session. Having owned Freehold Body Care since 2009, Kaleria prides herself on treating clients like family and helping them achieve their wellness goals.
Inna has over 27 years of experience in medical massage and Energy Healing (Reiki). She dedicates herself to customized therapy sessions where she can utilize her skills and knowledge to patients whose goal is to recover from long-term pain and discomfort associated with arthritis, sciatica, stenosis, frozen shoulders, chronic neck and back pain, carpal tunnel syndrome and more. Inna’s treatments and self-healing recommendations prevented numerous clients from surgeries, leaving them happy and healthy.
Our clients absolutely love Mila’s bodywork techniques. She has an experience in medical massage and rehabilitation medicine in Ukraine. She was trained in both Ukraine and in the United States. In addition to all the most common massage modalities on our menu, Mila’s specialty is Infant Massage, Lymphatic Drainage Massage, Body Sculpting (anti-cellulite) Treatment.
Learn About Our Most Popular Therapies and Techniques.
- We require a $25 deposit to hold your appointment. This deposit will be applied as a credit toward your service. In the event of a no-show, the deposit will not be refunded.
- All cancellations should be done 24 hours prior to your appointment time. Last minute cancellations (2 hours or less prior to your appointment) will be treated as no-shows and result in $25 penalty.
- We appreciate your punctuality. If you are late for your appointment, we cannot guarantee availability for a full session. So, please be on time!
- We accept cash and major credit cards as form of payment. No personal checks.
- According to NJ State law, every new client is required to fill out an intake form.
- Draping is mandatory during our massage sessions. Inappropriate acts towards therapists will results in termination of your session and payment for a full session is required.
- All services are subject to New Jersey sales tax 6.875%.