Oftentimes, people use massages purely for relaxation – and they can be very relaxing, but there are also therapeutic and health benefits. All of our therapists have received training in the United States and Eastern Europe, where massage therapy is given primarily for medical purposes. When you have a massage at our spa, you will see and feel the difference. We combine both rehabilitative and relaxation techniques based on your needs, medical conditions and preferences to deliver an experience that leaves you feeling healed, renewed and restored.
- We require a $50 deposit to hold your appointment. This deposit will be applied as a credit toward your service. In the event of a no-show, the deposit will not be refunded.
- All cancellations should be done 24 hours prior to your appointment time. Last minute cancellations (2 hours or less prior to your appointment) will be treated as no-shows and result in $50 penalty.
- We appreciate your punctuality. If you are late for your appointment, we cannot guarantee availability for a full session. So, please be on time!
- We accept cash and major credit cards as form of payment. No personal checks.
- According to NJ State law, every new client is required to fill out an intake form.
- Draping is mandatory during our massage sessions. Inappropriate acts towards therapists will results in termination of your session and payment for a full session is required.
- All services are subject to New Jersey sales tax 6.625%.